Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Norski humor

This is a conversation between two Norwegians on the hottest day of the summer.

Norwegian #1: It is supposed to be a HOT day today.  I dressed appropriately.

Norwegian #2:  Did you wear a bikini and a spray bottle of water to mist yourself when you get a little overheated????

Norwegian #1:  No, I wore a one-piece suit - but I did bring a small bottle of water with a fan - worked great.  And, of course, I brought a large bottle of water with ice to drink.  (I wore the black swimsuit - so I would look a bit thinner.)  My office dresses pretty casual...you don't think it is over the top, do you?

Norwegian #2:  It is now acceptable for employees to dress comfortable as their work productivity increases.  I think [your boss] will understand and maybe even promote it!!!  Glad to hear you thought of keeping hydrated!  You are a great employee.  Maybe you'll get a raise for your thinking outside the box??

Norwegian #1:  You are so right!!!  This is EXACTLY the kind of thing [my boss] encourages - thinking OUTSIDE the box.  Do you think I should ask for a raise today or wait a bit?

 Norwegian #2:  It might be good to see if he recognizes your leadership qualities on his own.  Of course if he doesn't, you should mention it being the innovative employee that you have proved to be!

Yes, these Norwegians are two of my sisters.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha!! That's really funny. :)